Hi Adam, *

as you are not subscribed to the mailing list, I CC'd you. For any other replies please have a look at the archives or subscribe to the list.

awilkin...@wheeze.plus.com schrieb:
Dear Art,

Am thinking of becoming a small scale community distributor for schools in
my locality. I thought I would use lightscribe to label the CDs and then
put them in transparent PVC wallets. Do you have a CD label which is
optimised for monochrome/grayscale reproduction?

Not yet, but perhaps someone here in the Art Project is interested in reworking the present CD label in greylevel or monochrome:
http://marketing.openoffice.org/art/galleries/cdart/

Does anybody know about the resolution of lightscribe?

Would it be more reasonable to have monochrome graphics with a hatching pattern instead of graylevel?

Best regards

Bernhard