Hi Florian, all,

I'm already moderating a...@marketing and brand...@marketing.

Art has some more mails, Branding just a few - both are manageable by a single moderator.

As you mentioned other lists in need for moderators, it might help you more if these lists would be considered as working areas for new moderators.

But if someone wants to support me here, don't hesitate to raise your hand.

Best regards

Bernhard

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
Hello,

as you might be aware, the OpenOffice.org mailing lists have so-called
moderators. E-mails from people who are not subscribed, or e-mails from
people using a different address than they are subscribed with, are sent
to the moderators for approval. This is to avoid spam, and that's also
what we mostly get -- spam.

Nontheless, sometimes a valid e-mail finds its way to the list, but
sadly, I don't find the time to moderate all lists, so only once in a
while I can moderate a message through.

So here's a call for help. ;-) The list(s) I post this message to can
use one or two additional moderators who share the duty.

Anyone interested in helping out? Technically spoken, it's easy to work
on: Spam messages can simply be ignored, and other messages can be
moderated just by replying via e-mail. The amount of mails per list
(incl. spam) per day varies from 5-20, I'd say, so if everyone just
picks one or two lists, the mail flood shouldn't be too excessive.

Any support would be greatly appreciated! :-)

Florian