Hello everyone!
My name is Miguel Boto, and i´m a communication designer student living in
Lisbon, Portugal.

I´ve been following OpenOffice.org marketing development and the art mailing
list in particular for some time and have become interested in the
proposals, issues and goals discussed by its members/contibutors regarding
the branding and design/art subjects related to OpenOffice.org. Slowly i´ve
started thinking and working around some of those problems/issues and even
created some graphic material, but never made them public. It didn´t take
too long to realize that i was interested in all those challenges and that
was time to do something about it. And here i am...

My motivations and interests are all related to Communication Design:
branding, web and graphic design tasks/issues of OpenOffice.org. I´m
particularly interested in the (re)Brading Initiative of OpenOffice.org, the
10th anniversary event and related graphic material, adoption of the new
branding guidelines to the NL Portuguese Project plus its specific needs and
the NL Portuguese Website.

I´m new to the OpenOffice.org processes and organization and i´m a bit lost
at the moment trying to find how to accomplish certain basic things (like
uploading images, licenses etc) but i´ve managed to create an OpenOffice
Wiki user page where you can find my contact, interests, info and what i´m
working on.

My OpenOffice Wiki username is MEB and the page is located here:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/User:MEB

Best regards to all,
Miguel Boto

NOTE:My OpenOffice username is mboto.