Dear Open Office,

I am a graphic designer (7 yrs. experience in mostly print) and am between
jobs at the moment. I have been looking for worthy volunteer work until I
find something steady, so I want to help you because I think you are
FANTASTIC people for offering 'Office' programs for free.

Spending all my money on Adobe design software, I don't have any extra $ for
new MS products, especially being unemployed. Since Open Office is providing
a very good service for people, I wanted to help you out if I can.

I can do any design based work that is not deeply technical (such as IT).
Please let me know what I can help you with in between job searches.

Sincerely,

Robin Falesch
Graphic Designer

262.279.3302