On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 7:43 PM, Ashley Larsen
<ashleylarsen1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Ashley Larsen. I am a Graphic Designer with a degree in Visual
> Communications. I would enjoy helping with anything needed for the Open
> Office art project. I am a big supporter of open source projects. I
> attempted to register, but the links I found were all broken. Please do let
> me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Hi Ashley,

welcome at the OpenOffice project. The project found a new home under the
Apache foundation and currently as lot of things are ongoing to organize
everything to be Apache conform. Probably most of the old mailing lists will
be become eol because we decided to start with less mailing lists at the
beginning and create new one if the traffic on specific topics increased.

That means that you should subscribe on ooo-...@incubator.apache.org  (
ooo-dev-subscr...@incubator.apache.org) first and join the discussions on
this list. At the moment we have a lot of work to do to clean up the code
(IP clearance) to make the code base Apache conform. And as soon as we move
forward to new features etc. we will need the help of designers.

Again welcome and i hope to see you on ooo-...@incubator.apache.org

Juergen