*PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:nduva...@matrixonweb.com*

*Hi Friends.....*

My name is Naresh Duvalla from Matrix Technology Group. One of our Client
is looking for *Network Engineer III*.With below mentioned skill set.
Please let us know if you would be interested for the below requirement.
Respond me with your comfortable levels over the requirement with updated
resume.

*Position  : Network Engineer III.*
*Location : Bloomington, MN.*
*Duration : 6 + months.*
*
*
*ONLY GCs OR CITIZENS*

Participates in design, implementation & maintenance of internal/external
networks knowledge of LAN/WAN sys to develop and maintain network
communication. Troubleshoots network sys to eliminate problems & make
improvements. Familiar with networking concepts, practices.
Design network build-outs and enhancements. Implementation of network
build-outs and enhancements. Troubleshoot and remediate network outages and
problems. Monitor network for performance and other metrics. Requires heavy
technical expertise, excellent planning and organization skills, and a
strong focus on supporting the business customers.

*Required Skills:*

• Bachelor’s Degree (CS/IT/IS)
• Implementation and troubleshooting of routing protocols
• 5-8 years experience with network routing and switching
• CCNA