Well, after trying some venues, I've got the results I was looking for using
MIME::Lite as you suggested. I tried using the "as_string" method to
transfer it to Body in $Server->Mail with no success, I tried various header
configurations but, it always ended as plain text at the receiver. I'll
probaly try again in the future. I tested this with several mail-clients and
the result was 100% satisfactory in all of them, I know this doesn't mean
that it'll work in every single client but I'm covered for the most popular
ones. The solution is extremely simple and is detailed in the MIME::Lite
docs.

$MailBodyHTML = $MAIL->create_HTML_mail(my_variables); # this is a
for-the-purpose module I wrote
$MailBodyText = $MAIL->create_Text_mail(my_variables);

my $Subject = "Any appropriate subject line";

MIME::Lite->send('smtp', "smtp.mailserver"); # I use a SMTP server; it
obviuously works the same using the default sendmail

my $message = MIME::Lite->new (
        From            => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
        To              => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
        Subject => $Subject,
        Type            => 'multipart/alternative',
);

$message->attach( Type  => 'TEXT',
                        Data    => $MailBodyText,
);