--On Tuesday, February 12, 2008 08:57:36 -0600 Steve Thompson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

| Not sure if it is possible, but could ASSP send a message that has been
| reported as a "not spam" to the recipient so the message wouldn't have to
| be forwarded to the recipient?  I currently have all spam copied to an
| address and I go through and send error reports and then the forward
| messages to recipients that have been blocked.  It would be nice if when
| the message is reported as notspam, the message would be automatically
| sent to the recipient as well.
|
| Maybe a checkbox that says, "When enabled, ASSP will forwarded the
| reported message to the recipient."
|
| Maybe the feature is already there and I am just missing it.

Interesting idea.  Presumably to the X-Assp-Intended-For address?  Does
this header collect all the intended recipients, or just the first, and do
you have a mail program that can send back a clean copy of the message
including headers (ie Mulberry, or MH, not Outlook or Thunderbird which
can't)?

Might be better to ask the Outlook toolbar developers to consider this as
that can get at a 'clean' copy of the message.
--
Andrew Macpherson,
OA5.com Ltd. Registered No.3952726 VAT: GB 750 7688 04