Well this is pushing my perl/technical ability...I think I'll have to leave
this as a bug to fixed....

thanks though!

From: Peter W Bowey [supp...@pbcomp.com.au]
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2011 8:49 PM
To: ASSP development mailing list
Subject: Re: [Assp-test] FW: Name server errors - bug?

use Net::DNS;Net::DNS::Resolver - DNS resolver class
Returns a resolver object. If given no arguments, new() returns an object
configured to your system's defaults. On UNIX systems the defaults are read
from the following files, in the order indicated:

    /etc/resolv.conf
    $HOME/.resolv.conf
    ./.resolv.conf

On Windows systems, an attempt is made to determine the system defaults
using the registry. This is still a work in progress; systems with many
dynamically configured network interfaces may confuse Net::DNS.You can
include a configuration file of your own when creating a resolver object:

 # Use my own configuration file
 my $res = Net::DNS::Resolver->new(config_file => '/my/dns.conf');

This is supported on both UNIX and Windows. Values pulled from a custom
configuration file override the the system's defaults, but can still be
overridden by the other arguments to new().----- Original Message -----