Hello

I am trying the new ValencePB options with second comma separated value , I am
trying to understand
how to use it in a good way and if it's working correctly .

In ShowBlackBox  I have a long list of ScoringLimit rows
like this

109.96.3.2501328081566 1328081570 4 121 109.96.3.250 ScoringLimit

In the line above 121 points were collected using some of the new + ValencePB
options ,
I set in Scoring settings , is it correct ?

Thank you
Graziano