Hello

I am testing and using enableSSL. All is working correctly , however I am
experiencing issue sending attachments.
Small attachments (like 1 kb) are sent immediately . Medium attachment (like
500 KB) , goes in time out
99% of cases . In the email client delivery reaches fast 100% , however after
this point I wait about 100 seconds and
it goes in timeout . Any idea which could be the cause  ?

Graziano