Hello

if a domain is listed in DomainBox, the email bounces offering the nospamtag ,
but if the sender resend
using the notspamtag, ASSP does not honor the nospamtag (DomainBox continues to
block the sender). It happens in 1.9.6.2(0.0.04)

Graziano
p.s. I was not able to replicate again the issue with incorrect default 424242
default nospamtag I reported some day ago. Now nospamtag works
except of the problem above.