Hello

sometime I need to activate the local bayesian check only for some email or
only for some domain,
for example t...@test.com .
To do that I need to enter all my local email in
Skip Bayesian for this local senders* (noBayesian_local)
except of t...@test.com

However this solution is not very good since my local email could change daily
so I need to
update noBayesian_local very often with all local email except of t...@test.com
.

Could you consider to replace
Skip Bayesian for this local senders* (noBayesian_local)
with
Local Bayesian only for this local senders* (yesBayesian_local)

In this case , if BayesLocal is enabled and some email or domain are entered in
yesBayesian_local,
the BayesLocal  will be applied only for this list . Probably is more useful
than having current
noBayesian_local .

Graziano