Thomas,

Since installation, ASSP V2 logging has been set to verbose or
diagnostic on all critical tests. I normally see both positive and
negative results. Again, there were no log entries, which indicate to
me, that the code exited before the RBL checks.

ConnectionLog:=3
SessionLog:=2
denySMTPLog:=2
RWLLog:=2
LDAPLog:=2
VRFYLog:=2
ValidateUserLog:=3
PenaltyLog:=2
PenaltyExtremeLog:=2
MessageLog:=2
MSGIDsigLog:=2
BacksctrLog:=2
BATVLog:=2
ValidateSenderLog:=2
SenderBaseLog:=2
DelayLog:=2
BombLog:=2
AttachmentLog:=2
SPFLog:=2
RBLLog:=2
URIBLLog:=3
ScanLog:=3
DKIMlogging:=3
WorkerLog:=1
SignalLog:=1
BayesianLog:=1
ConvLog:=1
MaintenanceLog:=2
PerformanceLog:=2
ReportLog:=2
ScheduleLog:=1
SNMPLog:=1

Michael Thomas
Mathbox
978-687-3300
Toll Free: 1-877-MATHBOX (1-877-628-4269)