Hi!

a)

==
442 Connection from $IP temporarily refused, host listed by $LIST
==

 Both:
{
RBLError
URIBLError
}

 to this
AvError

in case, when in ASSP installation used special ClavAV  .DB with spam messages
signatures

b)

 IMHO, best _allow_ set RBLError ( and Co) a-la
RBLError:=442 4.2.2 DNS Blacklisted by RBLLISTED

( Default settings:
RBLError:=554 5.7.1 DNS Blacklisted by RBLLISTED
)

and if RBLError contain 4XX do  " emit a "tempfail"  "

Best regards, Victor Miasnikov
Blog:  http://vvm.blog.tut.by/