Based on my own experience and that of others (looking at the postings
including the current MSGID discussion), I can help but wonder if ASSP
configuration has gotten too complex.

I'm not suggesting we drop features, but maybe the who way it is configured
needs to be rethought!?  Instead of hundres of fields to configure (in many
categories), could we make this more pictoral?  collapsing fields that don't
apply?

I don't have an answer, but someone has to start the conversation :)