Hi,

I've been playing with the whitelisting in Assp 2.2.  I am able to successfully
add the following whitelists to the MySQL whitelist table without any issues.
Also testing this works fine and the sender shows as whitelisted in the logs.

sen...@domain.com,@recipientdomain.com
sen...@domain.com,u...@recipientdomain.com

But I am unable to replace sen...@domain.com with @domain.com or an IP address
of a sending server in order to add whitelist entries on a per user/domain
basis.  Basically I want to give a recipient (whether that be a user or a
domain administrator) the ability to whitelist a senders email domain and/or
mail server.
Is this possible?  If so can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Masood