Thomas,

Interesting note. A couple of days ago, I decided to bite the bullet. I
upgraded my two older, very stable, systems to ASSP version 2.3.4(13217).

I did it during the wee hours. I was tired. I forgot to upgrade the modules.

Those two systems have continued to perform reliably. No crashes. No
leaked memory.

Meanwhile, the third system with upgraded modules, crashes three or four
times a day and leaks memory.

I am going to copy one of the stable systems to the third system. Then,
I am going to upgrade the modules, one at a time until I find the module
or modules that are are causing the issue.

--
Michael Thomas
Mathbox