Tim Evans wrote:
> Neither one of these is in my local domains
>
> ...Tim

I'd suggest searching on one of those addresses in the ASSP 'View Mailog
Tail' option. Once it's highlighted, you can click on the entry and have
option to act on it.

Also, paste the address into the White/Redlist/Tuplets to get more info
on that address.

FYI, I'm currently running 13236 under Debian.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote:

Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."