Hello.
I’m using the following assp version: 2.4.1(14097)

I’m running a local rbl server, but it looks like I’m not getting any positive
hits for anything in the DNSBL section beyond the external DNSBL that I use.
The internal ones named such as rbl1.local are not working at all.

In DNS setup I have useLocalDNS checked and DNSServers defined as the RBL
servers.  I have turned debugging on and it checks against the servers but
never gets a positive hit for my *.local dnsbl entries.  My RBL server is setup
fine, as I have a local URIBL database that assp looks up against it and that
works fine.  I can also query the RBL server using dig and get positive hits
for the addresses that are in there, but assp never gets a positive reply
unless it is the externally hosted DNSBL I use or it is the local URIBL.

Any ideas why this isn’t working?