I am running ASSP version 2.4.6(15334) on Debian GNU/Linux 7.9 (wheezy),
Perl version:

perl -v

This is perl 5, version 18, subversion 0 (v5.18.0) built for
x86_64-linux-thread-multi

I've noted that when ASSP's 'do TLS' module is enabled on port 25, I get
lots of SMTP timeouts, when it's only available on port 587, I get
almost none.  Is there a fix for this?

IO::Socket::SSL version: 1.02

Thanks,

Doug