Von:    "Dirk Kulmsee" <d.kulm...@netgroup.de>
An:     "'ASSP development mailing list'"
<assp-test@lists.sourceforge.net>
Datum:  18.09.2016 18:18
Betreff:        [Assp-test] DisableExtAUTH / Bad SMTP Authentication

Hi all,
i have completely disabled external SMTP authentication (DisableExtAUTH =
on). Obviously my logs still show frequent auth attempts from all over the
world. This would be reason enough for me to score those IPs.

Question: if DisableExtAUTH is set to "On", will an auth attempt trigger
an IP score via autValencePB or would we need another PB setting for this?

(currently running ASSP version 2.5.2(16256) on Debian Linux with Perl
5.22)

Best regards
Dirk

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!