I was thinking more about this morning.  If ClamAV does go down, will
ClamAV standard logging from ASSP warning on this?  I definitely don't want
warnings when ClamAV is down for a second to reload, but if it stays down,
I'd hate to be unaware.

If it doesn't already do this, might ASSP be able to keep track of how long
ClamAV hasn't responded and after a threshold of say 2 minutes, then warn?
Just kind of thinking out loud here.