Von:    cw <colin.war...@gmail.com>
Datum:  08.10.2016 16:39
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Worker threads are getting stuck

Turn it off. As I found you shouldn't enable the high performance setting
unless you have a very good reason.

If you want to see the troubleshooting that led to it just look back at my
posts over the past week!

On 8 Oct 2016 13:51, "Vaibhav Jaiman" <vaibhavjai...@gmail.com> wrote:

> seeing assp worker thread getting stuck often and the service is getting
> stopped frequently, switched to 16280 still same.
>
> performance is set to very high

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!