Doug,

So you're seeing this too!  Did it just start this morning?

I thought of blocking RTF altogether, but the problem is that we have a
couple antiquated partner organizations who regularly send us legitimate
RTF files.  I don't think that BombRe is doing anything and the body of the
messages aren't all that spammy - and vary quite a bit.