Von:    K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  12.11.2016 21:45
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Config file being constantly exported

I'm hopeful that setting backupDBInterval to 0 will stop this for the time
being.
FYI, my maillog for the first half of today was over 5Gb, usually about
10Mb for the whole day....

On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 3:24 PM, K Post <nntp.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
I spoke too soon.  Problem is back.  Completely filling the log.

I wound up restarting.  Problem has not reappeared.  Odd though.

We've got an external file containing IP addresses for constant contact.
It's included in our group definition.

Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg
Nov-12-16 10:13:16 Export encrypted include option file
IP-Lists/IPS-constantcontact.com.cfg

there's tens of thousands of these lines, many many per second.  Only with
that one file.
Not sure how long this has been going on for.

Any advice?

DISCLAIMER:
This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential, legally
privileged and protected in law and are intended solely for the use of the

individual to whom it is addressed.
This email was multiple times scanned for viruses. There should be no
known virus in this email!