Our firewall does automatically block hosts that are doing port scans, but
its done this for a long time and I haven't seen this (or NOTICED it) until
the latest release.  Maybe just a coincidence of timing combined with a
change to the way hackers are port scanning.  I figured it was better to
bring this up with you to make sure it was safe to ignore this.
Appreciated.