Hi,

I was under the impression that the email interface was for authenticated
connections from local domains only.

We had a problem customer that was "evicted" a few months back and I've
just got an email notifcation about them reporting a spam message
successfully to the email interface.

They are no longer in local domains and they were not using an
authenticated connection.

The IP range was whitelisted because it came from a hosted platform that a
few senders seem to use we have problems with their messages getting
flagged as spam. We have had to put quite a few things in the IP whitelist
over time and wouldn't want most of them to be able to use the email
interface.

Is it intentional that the whitelistedIP has bypassed the restrictions on
the email interface?
Cheers,
Colin.