I love that we can put the variable REASON in ASSP_AFCReplBadAttachText and
ASSP will put the reason that at attachment was stripped.  This
dramatically reduces support calls (aka people calling me directly
non-stop).

REASON is replaced with something like:
cause: 'encrypted compressed file 'file.zip''

Would you be willing to remove the
cause:
and the surrounding single quotes?

Admins could put cause: ' ' around the REASON if they want that, but my
proposed minor code change would stop it from being required.

Also, the default for REASON is:
The attached file (FILENAME) was removed from this email by ASSP for policy
reasons! The file was detected as $REASON .

I don't think there's supposed to be the $ before REASON