Don't try this. Currently there are too many bugs in the build
environment.

Thomas

Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  12.10.2017 03:02
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Archive::Libarchive::XS versions

Thanks Thomas.
In infostats, I see:
Archive::Libarchive::XS 0.0901 / 0.09
Archive::Libarchive::XS(libarchive-version) 3.2.1 / 3.3.1
(showing I have 3.2.1 installed, but 3.3.1 is recommended)

Clicking on the cpan link, brings me to
http://search.cpan.org/search?query=Alien::Libarchive
which says "No matches"

Some googling brings me to:
http://search.cpan.org/~plicease/Alien-Libarchive3-0.29/lib/Alien/Libarchive3.pm

but that's version 3.0.29.  It's from August, but appears to be several
versions behind what you had in the mod.zip from a few months ago.

I want to make sure that I stay up to date, but don't know where to find
this package.  I can't even find a reference to 3.3.1 (or 3.2.1 for that
matter)

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 1:19 AM, Thomas Eckardt <