>I can't seem to get the groups to show up like they do everywhere else.

So the group (in groups or NoScan) must be misspelled anyway - if it is
not shown, it will not work!

Thomas

Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  31.10.2017 17:58
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] NoScan group

Thanks,
Even though I've reloaded the GUI, I can't seem to get the groups to show
up like they do everywhere else.  Doesn't really matter, I just wanted to
make sure it wasn't unimplemented, despite the *.

NoScan is only used for special internal only accounts which
(unfortunately) have javascript in the PDF reports that they send.  It's
easier to have that exception in NoScan than have the rules in UserAttach
IMO.

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Thomas Eckardt <
thomas.ecka...@thockar.com> wrote:
>Does NoScan (under Virus Protection) support group definitions?

Yes - and it works like expected, also the GUI.

Address and Domain Groups* (Groups)
---

Group definitions could be used in any other configuration value where
multiple user names, email addresses or domain names or IP addresses could
be defined.

If you added a group to the file, you need to reload the GUI one time to
get all buttons.

'NoScan' is a NOGO  as long as you don't produce or deal with viruses
:):):)

Thomas