But 10.11.12.0/24 isn't listed in any no processing file.  It IS listed in
AcceptAllMail

If I send an email through the same internal Exchange server to an address
that isn't listed in NoProcessing, I don't get the two 2 X-ASSP lines on
the receiver, which sounds normal to me.  It's still going through the same
ASSP relay, from the same exchange Ip.

It's like the NoProcessing to email address is erroneously triggering the
IP to show in the header, either that or I've got something misconfigured
(which certainly wouldn't be the first time).  I've got no idea how long
this has been going on, I just happened to notice it.

Confused, but this isn't urgent!