follow the instructions in assp/dkim/dkimconfig.txt
generate the privat and public RSA key pair
configure the DNS-Server of the (your) domain
check in the GUI (Stats->Perl Modules) that Mail::DKIM::Verifier is
available - if not, look in to moduleLoadErrors.txt and solve the
requirements (the log shows someting like: Jan-21-18 06:30:34 [init]
Mail::DKIM::Verifier module version 0.5 installed - DKIM verification is
available)
configure DKIMgenConfig - possible errors are written to maillog.txt at
configuration time
set genDKIM

DKIMgenConfig file example:

<your.domain.name>
  <your.selector.name>
    Algorithm=rsa-sha1
    Method=relaxed/relaxed
    Headers=Message-ID:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type
    KeyFile=full_path_to_your_privat_key.pem
    Mode=DKIM
  </your.selector.name>
</your.domain.name>

that's all - really simple