I just went to add users from an email's header to the whitelist.  I simply
selected a block of text and pasted it into the /lists URL to let ASSP
parse and add to the whitelist.

In doing so, I mistakenly included our local user (u...@ourcharity.org) in
the copy.  No big deal, I've done this lots before and ASSP (I THINK) would
always not add the local user, complaining that local users cannot be
whitelisted.  That's the behavior that I expected, but I discovered that
instead it showed that the user had been added to the whitelist.

I removed and tried again, but it added the user to the WL again.

The domain is in localDomains
The user is in LocalAddresses_flat

Is this a bug or am I not remembering right/understanding?