>mlog(0,"info: CCchangeMSGDate set to $CCchangeMSGDate");

this is wrong

the name of the variable is

$main::CCchangeMSGDate

so the definition line should be

$main::CCchangeMSGDate = 30;

and the mlog line:

mlog(0,"info: CCchangeMSGDate set to $main::CCchangeMSGDate");

Thomas

Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  26.01.2018 16:10
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] Is hidden parameter $CCchangeMSGDate still
honored?

First, some clarification.  Resend works, but resending an already
received message (That exchange already saw) doesn't becasue the date
doesn't seem to be changing anymore for me.

I was able to grab a file from the resend mail folder before it went out
via smtp.

Question: does the date get changed when the file is copied into the
folder or does it happen when the file is actually resent?  I ask because
the file that I grabbed from the resend folder did not have the date line
modified, nor did it have a X-ASSP-OriginalMailDate line in it at all.

I added a line in the set sub just to make sure the variable was actually
being set.  It appears to be okay there.
mlog(0,"info: CCchangeMSGDate set to $CCchangeMSGDate");
which gives me
Jan-26-18 09:42:11 Info: CCchangeMSGDate set to 30
So that's good, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything after moving to
the 2018 versions of ASSP.

If I manually change the date line in a file, save it, then resend, the
message is received without issue.  The date is the date that I changed it
to, not the date it was resent.  There is no x-assp-originalmaildate line.

I don't know what else to test or what in the world I could have done to
break this previously working functionality..  And ideas?

Thanks