Do not use the image OCR processing! It consumes too many resources and
time. Only use the PDF text extraction.
The extracted text is checked against :

HMM
Bayesian
blackRe
bombRe
ClamAV
FileScan
scriptRe
URIBL

process whitelisted mails
procWhiteASSP_OCR:=0
Whitelisted mails will be processed by this Plugin!

extract text from text files
DoSimpleTextASSP_OCR:=0
The text components of attached text/html or similar files will be
extracted!

extract text from pdf files
DoPDFTextASSP_OCR:=1
The text components of attached pdf files will be extracted!

extract text from images inside pdf files
DoPDFImageASSP_OCR:=0
The text components of images inside of attached pdf files will be
extracted!

extract text from attached image files
DoImageASSP_OCR:=0
The text components of attached images be extracted!

Before installing the plugin check the following OS calls - and solve
possible missing OS components and perl modules.

perl -e "use File::Which 'which';"
perl -e "use File::Spec;"
perl -e "use Thread::Semaphore;"
perl -e "use PDF::OCR2;"