Von:    "K Post" <nntp.p...@gmail.com>
Datum:  20.04.2018 17:23
Betreff:        Re: [Assp-test] genArc testing

Maybe I'm once again confused. If I've got genARC on shouldn't all inbound
DKIM signed mail get the ASSP generated ARC signature which would be
(potentially) useful if the mail is forwarded by the MTA?

I'm not talking about passing mail that is ARC signed by a trusted inbound
sender, I'm talking about ARC signing incoming mails ourselves. Of course
all of this is really just academic at this point - until recipients start
using ARC and trusting our ARC signing.  My point is that no ARC signature
seems to be added to inbound mails here, I thought that's what you wanted
us to test.

On Fri, Apr 20, 2018 at 2:24 AM, Thomas Eckardt <
thomas.ecka...@thockar.com> wrote:
>incoming signing doesn't seem to be doing anything for me

We may also talking about the weather.

settings? trusted host match? results to be adopted? results are adopted?

Thomas