>>> starting 5 communication worker threads .....Thread 6 terminated
>>> abnormally: error: AsspSelfLoader is unable to load code from file
>>> /opt/assp/sl-cache/main-ThreadStart.sl - Too many open files

>>> After that assp.cfg is scrambled again, containing values like
>>> „runAsUser:=5c13dfe7a63b36ed00061f028b“.

I think username isn't scrambled, but is done as a security precaution.

To fix the too many open files, I had to modify

/etc/security/limits.conf

I added:

*               soft    nofile          65535
*               hard    nofile          65535

And then rebooted

To view your current maximum open files limit type, as root

ulimit -a

Doug