The ability to block failed SPF, instead of just scoring them, for
delect regex matches has been a terrific feature of ASSP for a long time.
  (Block SPF Processing Regex* (blockstrictSPFRe) )   *Would you please
consider adding a feature to do the same for a failed DKIM signature?*
Outright blocking of a matching message that fails DKIM, regardless of the
domain's DMARC settings.   -- maybe that's not necessary if DoDMARC will
honor =reject, see more below.

Reasoning:
I already score failed DKIM signatures, but I can't set that score too high
because so many organizations still send messages through 3rd parties with
invalid DKIM signatures.  It really is incredible how many I see.  But for
frequently abused sender addresses (docusign for example), who are often
spoofed but send otherwise unspammy content, I want to outright block if
the DKIM signature fails.  blockStrictSPFRe usually works because these bad
DKIM sigs are on mails that also violate SPF rules, still though it would
be helpful if I could also just say "if a specific regex is matched on an
email with an invalid DKIM, reject the message"

RELATED: DMARC p=reject should always reject if failed
Docusign.net has a dmarc rule of p=reject.  I want to honor that.  The last
scam that came in from them failed SPF and failed DKIM validation, but the
message was from a whitelisted address..  DoDMARC says that the blocking
will be the "most less aggressive" (least aggressive) and the published
DMARC record.  I score failed spf and score failed dkim, so DoDMARC is only
scoring even though p=reject.

Enable DMARC Check (DoDMARC)
If enabled and ValidateSPF and DoDKIM are enabled and the sending domain
has published a DMARC-record/policy, assp will act on the mail according to
the senders DMARC-policy using the results of the SPF and DKIM check and
validating the SPF/DKIM address/domain Identifier Alignment rules (RFC7489
section 3). It is safe to leave this feature ON, it will not produce false
positives! The blocking mode (block, monitor, score, testmode) is adapted
from the most less aggressive setting of ValidateSPF and DoDKIM - and the
published DMARC record ([p][sp]=[reject][quarantine]). Scoring is done
using dmarcValencePB.

*If DMARC says p=reject, why shouldn't assp outright honor that*,
regardless of if we have spf / dkim failures set to only score?

Thanks
Ken