Hi all,

fixed in assp 2.8.2 *SPAM-Eliminator* build 23195:

- if a user,sender based (a privat) whitelist entry like
user@local.domain,sender@other.domain was created using the 'work with
lists' GUI dialog,
  an existing related personal-black-list entry was not removed

- if a mail contained an unknown charset definition (unknown to the perl
module 'Encode') and the mail was stored in any corpus folder, the
rebuildspamdb process
  died on an UTF8 exception - such mails/files may caused the same or
similar exception in other assp operations
  recommendation: keep this perl module uptodate
                  NOTICE: Encode is a perl core module. If you use a
distribution based perl, the module will be normaly updated with the
installation of a new perl version.
                          Even there is a much more better version of this
module available, most OS distributions are installing older versions of
this module, if
                          not the latest perl version is installed. It is
safe to update this module to the latest available on any perl version -
using cpan or cpanm.
                          Even you use the latest perl version, there may
be updates for the module Encode available!

  example: installed Encode version 3.17 (perl 5.36.0) and a mail contains
the MIME-charset defintion ISO-8859-8-I (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO-8859-8-I)
           ISO-8859-8 is known to Encode, but it is not an alias for
ISO-8859-8-I - so ISO-8859-8-I is unkown to this Encode version and this
will cause the exception in assp
           Encode version 3.19 is aware of the MIME-charset ISO-8859-8-I
by making ISO-8859-8 and alias for ISO-8859-8-I - but Encode version 3.19
is only distributed with perl 5.38

Thomas