Sorry for the delay, I wanted to update the status of this issue, as I did
set the ssl_cipher_list in ASSP, I thought it worked for setting the cipher
on SMTP (see below appears not now), but it does not appear to affect the
https: connections on port 55555 and 55553 for the web interface? I don't
know am I missing something else?

My setting:
SSL_cipher_list:=RC4-SHA:RC4:HIGH:!MD5:!aNULL:!EDH:!ADH:!AESGCM:!AES:!DES-CB

C3-SHA:!CAMELLIA256-SHA:!CAMELLIA128-SHA:!AES256-SHA
(which works for all other cpanel services)

Tested with beast.pl script on port 55555 and 55553 as well as actually port

465 also and the result is

Protocol: TLS v1
Server Preferred Cipher: AES256-SHA
Vulnerable: YES

Also tested with this as per cpanel guidelines
ALL:!aNULL:!ADH:!eNULL:!LOW:!EXP:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:!SSLv2

And same result, which makes me thing the service is grabbing its setting
from somewhere else because on the second one there is not even a mention of

AES256-SHA

Thoughts?

John