Ok this has been plaguing me for a while now and need a solution

When the maillog rolls over it wipes out most of the data!

See here the log rolled at 14:27 and printed that at the top

Dec-05-13 14:27:27 new log file -- old log file renamed to
'13-12-05.maillog.txt'

However it printed that IN the log file called '13-12-05.maillog.txt' Then
about 20 minutes later it prints this in the file

Dec-05-13 14:40:03: Rolling log file -- archive saved as
'13-12-05.maillog.txt'

effectively overwriting all the old log data!

this happened after I upgraded past 13300 I think. (am using 14076
currently)

Any thoughs?

John