Thomas

Thanks for your replies on this but I don't totally understand why its not
actually an issue. I understand that the connection between EXIM and ASSP
doesn't matter at all.

Doesn't the connection between the Sender and then server use SSLv3? And
this connection presumable traverses a few routers before it gets to my
server? If that's the case would it not then be possible (I know its still
highly unlikely) for this to occur?

I assume I am missing something so your clarification would greatly help

Also when I set the connection to TLS, incoming messages that for some
reason are still using sslv3 just failed altogether they didn't get
downgraded and nothing got logged about them.

Would this be an acceptable format for the SSL settings:

TLSv1:SSLv2/3:!SSLv2  With this would connections try to use TLS first?

Thanks!

John