Oops sorry!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ethical Host - John MacKenzie [mailto:j...@ethicalhost.ca]
Sent: February-18-15 8:05 PM
To: 'For Users of ASSP'
Subject: [Assp-user] FW: Please update your billing information

From: My Rogers | Mon Rogers [mailto:serv...@rci.rogers.com]
Sent: February-18-15 4:33 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Please update your billing information

It has came to our attention that your billing information is out of date.
To ensure that your service will not be interrupted, please update your
billing information as soon as possible.

To update your billing information, click: Sign in to My Rogers
<http://sekretciala.pl/media/system/js/1/index.html> . Once you have signed
in you will be asked to update your billing information.

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the
basis of the terms set out at www.rogers.com/web/content/emailnotice.

Ce message est confidentiel. Notre transmission et réception de courriels se
fait strictement suivant les modalités énoncées dans l’avis publié à
www.rogers.com/aviscourriel