:: On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:52:09 -0400
:: <072801d1c7cd$e522a0d0$af67e270$@ca>
:: "Ethical Host - John MacKenzie" <j...@ethicalhost.ca> wrote:

> Have support for SAN wildcard ssl certificates?  I tried using it but
> assp seemed to only pull the  first domain listed on the certificate
> for validation which doesn't work for me

Hm... not sure I understood; you installed a SAN certificate in ASSP so
that now ASSP is able to secure connections using such a certificate,
ok till now ? If so, what do you mean by "pull the first domain", that
is, "who" complains about the certificate ? Also, when it comes to SSL
it's always a good idea to install OpenSSL and then check things using
for example a command like

openssl s_client -starttls smtp -connect mail.server.name.or.ip:25

and check the results for warnings or errors or, willing to fetch and
dump the certificate details, you may use

openssl s_client -showcerts -starttls smtp -connect server:25|openssl x509 -text

the above will show you all the details of the certificate returned by
the server (ASSP in your case)