From: Andrew Porter [mailto:a...@defsdoor.org]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 4:45 AM
To: ASSP User list
Subject: Re: [Assp-user] assp, the end

Sounds like your problems are elsewhere.  I've never had to reconfirm my
subscription, never had any complaints about the help people here give -
out of their own good will - and I've ran multiple ASSP instances for
donkeys years now without any but minor concerns.

At least no one tied you down and forced you to use this completely free
software.