Hello,

We are having an issue sending mail via ASSP that have attachments bigger than
4MB. Our outgoing config is as follows:

MAIL SERVER -> ASSP -> ISP MAIL RELAY -> INTERNET

The mail server is currently configured with no limit on attachment size (this
is for testing only, as it was previously set for 15MB). On ASSP, the npsize is
set to 0, but mail larger than 4MB never gets forwarded to the mail. Instead we
get a Delivery Timeout message. I saw in the forums that this has occurred with
other users. One person pointed out that ASSP waits until it receives the whole
message before "forwarding" it to the relay, and that this may be the reason
for the timeout response.

As I said, I'm not sure if there a setting that I missed or a solution that has
previously been posted (I have yet to find one in the forums). Currently, for
outgoing mail. We are just bypassing ASSP and going directly to the ISP mail
relay, but we would prefer to use ASSP for both incoming and outgoing, and not
just incoming.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile