Hello, i have one Problem with ASSP version 2.6.4 *SPAM-Evaporator* build 20280.
Since last week , one of my local User can not sent emails regular.
Every 2. Email is blockt with Header Problem 451 4.7.1. The next Email ist ok. Then again Blocked. Its only from hist Computer. I ceckt it with MS Outlook, Thunderbird, MS Mail. The reciever is also irrelevant. Every 2nd Mail is not accepted. I switch of greylisting , but the problem is still there. What can i check? This is not happend since the last 10 Years iam using ASSP.

Thanks for help
Christian