One added note/question.  If I remove the dkim private key, my understanding is
assp is to create them on startup.

Two questions

1.  Is this accurate and if it isn’t doing it, how does one force it?
2.  If I run more than one domain thru ASSP and want them signed (defined in
dkimconfig.txt), where do the autogenerated certs put their keys?  If they’re
in dlim-pub, how do you distinguish them for each domain?

Thanks