>With the idea that the antivirus from hotmail/gmail are trusted, and they
use spf and dkim policies.
IMHO, you should NOT trust them globaly - they are abused by hackers.

>*@gmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim
>*@hotmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim

Because MS-Office documents (MSO-version > 2007) are ZIP-files, you need
to add the same rule for them - like

zip:*@gmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim
zip:*@hotmail.com=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim

There is an issue with 'NoChceckIf' in the versions you use!

changelog:
"
2023-01-02
fixed in assp 2.6.8 *SPAM-Evaporator* build 23002:

- ASSP_AFC.pm is upgraded to version 5.45
"
"
2022-09-08
fixed in assp 2.6.8 *SPAM-Evaporator* build 22251:

- the attachment 'NoCheckIf' rule was not working, if the SPF-check or the
DKIM-check was skipped because of any condition (noprocessing,
whitelisting, ...)
"

You should switch to the latest fixup version 2.6.7 build 22280 or the
latest dev version 2.6.8 build 23002

I also recomment to use the Groups feature:

example groups:
[AttachFullTrust]
*@gmail.com
*@hotmail.com

example userattach:
~~allowAllSDin=>good-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim,block-in=>NoCheckIf=SpfDkim
[AttachFullTrust]=>~~allowAllSDin
zip:[AttachFullTrust]=>~~allowAllSDin

This way userattach only needs to be changed, if rules changes and a rule
change applies to all group members. Rule to user/domain assignment is
maintained in 'Groups'.

Thomas